*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Alpha FEMALE

Go down 
+4
Kate Arveskov
Toby
Wahya
Takari
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:19 pm

I nodded and followed vincent to the camp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:13 pm

(yes wolf I'll send you a pm)

When I was sure he had the pants on I looked over at him. Baring my teeth for a second before frowning at the thought of no food I sighed. "It will take some walking but not much, I would rather walk then run due to the looks of your neck wound" I told him before turning and looking at him over my shoulder. "Folow me" I said.

I smiled as I painfully got onto all fours. I began to shift into my wolf form,the process more painful than usual around my legs and strangly my stomach as my joints and muscles reformed and black/blue fur grew around my skin. When the shift was complete I looked down at Vincent, tail wagging, and licked him on the face a few times before turning to look at Usti and Feria. *Lets go home pack* I said with lovingness in my tone.

Alaric smiled as he got out of the car and watched the two brothers deal with the cab driver and car. Without looking away he spoke to Ulrich. "Seems like you like to play with your food" he joked as his canines grew within his mouth and his eyes turned more wolf like.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Which he did so he followed behind her his hand still on his neck just feeling better with his hand over it. "Don't worry to much about my Alpha..... we haven't exchanged names yet, Alexander is mine." He watched her walk and the way she might be and determined she was athletic. "May I ask where your pack is... is it with the one that's around here?" He pondered for a moment. "Have you ever heard of the Nephilim Umbra Venator Seventeen or as its more known as the NUV-17?" he seemed talkative enough and slightly more trusting of her now.

Atra was at his house cooking all types of meats and various other things that they might eat. He always cooked to much food being that he always worried about not having enough so he'd always have more then was needed and there was always left overs to snack on later which he didn't much complain about being it saved him from having to cook. When the two would reach near the hotel there was a trail as a marked territory around the building being that he had it more as a embassy. the trail lead to the seventeenth floor and to the seventeenth room where there was a strong smell of food from all the cooking he was doing seasoning the meats too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:06 pm

As we walked I kept my head forward and tried to ignore people that stared at me and Alexander. When he asked his questions I felt a little tender on the subject but kept my temper in tact. "Raaka's the name and as for a pack....i um...dont have one" she said a little ashamed. But the last part on his question bugged her. Turning her head towards him with her head tilted she raised an eyebrow. "What other pack? And no I haven't, sorry" she said. Looking up she saw the hotel and took a deep breath. The scent of wolf filled the air around it, but the other scent that drenched around it made her stomach growl loudly and her mouth water..food. "Is this the place?" she asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:39 am

He looked up at the hotel and gave a small smile now leading the way. "Yes come on... and nothing to be ashamed of at being a lone wolf, The Alpha kinda like a lone wolf he doesn't go around with his own alpha pack tends to be juts me and him as I am his personal messenger." He led her to the Seventeenth floor to the seventeenth knocking on the door. then opening it having been told its unlocked as. "Dark wolf, The others agree we cant bargain with them but they are a bit iffy on the subject of not negotiating with any of them.... they want you to think about sparing some of the higher ups in their clan." He looked to back to Raaka and took her wrist gently taking her over to the sofa to sit down as he entered the kitchen.

Atra's voice came from the kitchen. "There is no negotiating unless it comes from me, death for their crimes is the only redemption they can offer me Alex, They made it personal and so their will be no mercy shown to those that embraced their leaders ways..... fear or not they are not worthy of forgiveness."

Alexander talked. "I know.... but just." he sighed. "Can... I need to explain something to you."

Atra cut him off. "You brought in another wolf, I could smell her from the time she crossed the territory barrier." He came from the kitchen with Alexander behind his right shoulder. He would be wiping his hands on a cloth which he'd throw back over his shoulder going on the table. He would be wearing a tight singlet his tattoos showing the most as he was also sweating a little. "Atra Lupus De'sousa, leader of the NUV-17, Its a international pack being in several countries." He gave state to just who he was and then looked to Alexander. "Hmmm, you've been bleeding." He sighed and seemed to soften up a little bit. heading back into the kitchen he got a first aid kit from one of his bags and a damp cloth sitting at the sofa across from Raaka where Alexander sat down by his legs and had his neck exposed to Atra as he cleaned it.

Alexander winced a little as Atra cleaned it. "I have problems with healing again and I well she helped me get here on the base of her getting something to eat." He looked back up at Atra who just made his head face back how it was before. "Bane attacked me when I was running back from the Alpha pack in the northern woods."

Atra paused for a moment and then nodded. "She wont get food until well we are all eating, There is a meeting here with the Alpha of this region and everything's being prepared for at least a big meal for their small but growing pack." He finished cleaning it before fastening a bandage to it and sighed. He let Alexander get up who took Atras place as he left. when he came back a little while later he put a plate with a sandwich on it. some meat, tomatoes and lettuce and dressings being more for a snack. "If you want to stay for the main course of food your more then welcome to." He moved back into the kitchen which was easily accessible and continued to cook taking off the singlet having all the windows open and the air con blasting away in that room.

Alexander just gave a small nervous glance hoping Atra wasn't to commanding and looked to his room where he moved changing from her pants and into his own being clean. He came out with a second pair. "It probably isn't you size but it should be able to fit you alright, if you want to shower or something theres a shower over there." he pointed to a door. "That's if you wanna stay for dinner." Atra didn't seem to mind Rakka's presence at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:52 am

"hey yal im pulling out on this one yall go faster than i can keep up and im slowing yall down. i havent been on alot so im not even going to try.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:51 am

((That's fine Shadow, I think everyone agrees that we understand ^.^ ))

Vincent felt himself shift, shrinking onto all fours as the world became taller and its lines and details popped out to his vision. He felt his tail begin to sprout as she struggled out of his human skin. He was exhausted but knew there was more that needed to be done. They needed to still meet up with the NUV-17 leader, if Aleu desired to. But the wolves had made it to be part of their pack so they must be commended and be shown their den, what Vincent liked to call anyway.
He glanced worriedly at his mate and nudged her shoulders, making sure she had enough stability to stand. When she was ready he was prepared to follow her, giving his fellow packmates a wolfish grin.
"Where's Taylor?" he asked Feria. "Is he alright?"

Chuckling Ulrich's eyes blazed a similar figure to wolf eyes as well.
"It tests the senses," he replied to Alaric as he felt the familiar change come upon him. "Nowadays its easy to get lazy, I try to avoid this in my pack. Shall we?"
Soon his efforts to talk had turned into a series of growls and barks as he lowered onto four legs, standing tall and majestic in his wolf form. Pulling back his lips and allowing his tongue to loll out, he tasted the flavors of the forest.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:00 am

*OH i forgot Taylor* I said glancing arond nerivsly. *I told him to go away I needed to think about stuff* I said in a small wimper lowering my head. *Sorry... with your permission Ill go look for him* I said my head still down.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:13 am

Vincent smiled gently and wagged his tail. "If you'd like I can go get him," he offered to Feria, him rather going off and finding the male rather than a beautiful yet delicate female to go out and possibly get hurt, also it was the leadership training in him. It sang to him to make sure that everyone in the pack was safe under the alpha pair's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:41 am

I relished the scents of the fod, taking in all of the different smells. When he offered the tray I greedily took the food, gulping it down before stopping and briefly choking on a cough before eating again. When she finished she still felt the pain of hunger in her. Looking up at the male then to alex I nodded. "I'll stay...i want to meet this pack...to be honest your the first wolves I've met" she said, her hands in her lap and shoulders down.

I wimpered quietly at the thought of Vincent leaving but agreed that he should go. Then a thought came to mind. *We'll all go* I said turning to look at Vincent. *I'm not having you leave me in this condition* I teased as I went and licked his muzzle, tail wagging. My stomach continued to hurt for some reason but the pain in my legs had begun to lessen due to the shift healing.

Alaric gruffed with a smile on his face as he began to shift to his black wolf shape. Like Atra, Alaric had two shapes, one regular wolf and one more humanoid. When the transformation stopped he shook his fur, the black hairs shining in the small rays of moonlight. *Ready and hungry* he growled while panting as if smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:56 am

Atra spoke from the kitchen "You mean he is, I'm different from your normal wolf."

Alexander nodded. "Dark wolf is a different breed although he has the sames of us he is truly bigger then us." He gave a small smile before looking a bit stunned. "The only wolves? well, I guess I am Alexander Cunningham, my mother I was told was murdered by the NightHounds and I didn't know my father not that I much care..... a pack would be good for you, you should see or think about joining the pack here, the NUV are basically a bunch of fighters and their mates..... at least one has to be a fighter in the family." He then looked at her for a while more. before getting up without warning and moving into the kitchen.

"Alex leave... hey tha... Oi." though he might sound a little annoyed he laughed a little.

Alex came back out with a medium size bit of steak on the plate with a knife and fork. "Here." He set it down in front of her. "Dark wolf, doesn't really think some times and its been a while since you've eaten I guess." for a young guy he seemed pretty onto it at least a little bit. "So that snack.. wasn't probably a snack just a teaser..... don't worry there will be more at dinner." He sat beside her now and he took a remote and turned on the TV which rested behind the other Sofa he let there be distance as he just started to flick through.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:16 pm

"ok" I thought nodding and then I howled for him. I began walking towards were I left him and he left. I sniffed at the ground and followed his tracks. He came smiling out of the woods with a wolf grin I bared my teeth at him and sat down away from Taylor and looked at my alpha. "Ok we have everone right are we ready to go" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:34 pm

I was a little shocked when Alex offered me the steak I had to admit. Looking at him without touching the food, even though it teased my sense of smell horribly, I gave a worried look. "Are you sure I can have this? I mean, you won't get in trouble will you?" I asked. I wasn't exactly used to people just giving me food, hunting and scavenging were my main sources for food.

I looked at Taylor and smiled. *Dont let her bitterness fool you Taylor she was worried about you, we all were* I told him as I walked up to the two. *Lets go home now that we have everyone* I said before looking back atVincent. *Then once we have given the tour we will go meet with Atra* I added, tail slowly wagging.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:29 am

Alexander nodded. "Yea, Atras a softie and trust me hes got enough in there to feed the hotel, he has the problem of never thing he has an enough food for things like this." I would move it closer to her and with no complain coming from the kitchen. "Besides I get away with some stuff I normally shouldn't like teasing him." I gave a small grin. "Besides I don't think we will have dinner will be for a while."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:35 am

I growled a little not at anyone just growling. I followed my alpha and staied as far away from taylor as I could but he kept getting closer. I growled as he got closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:51 am

i got in between taylor and my female pack member. i didnt want to have a fight so i stayed between them
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&u=57
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:40 pm

Vincent remained by Aleu's side but when he saw tension between Feria and Taylor he couldn't help but feel a certain spark of trickery run through his veins. He padded along his mate, quickly gave her a lick on her muzzle and bounced back to Taylor; his tail wagging and a wide grin along his jowls. He nudged the male as he said, She seems mad at you. What'd you do?

Ulrich licked his lips as he began to put his nose down at the ground, searching for the human. He brushed his black nose, eagerly sniffing trees and the ground beneath them. He almost forgot about Alaric but had smelt his presence too so he was immediately reminded he was not tracking alone. Smelling his two other packmates, he could tell they were quite a distance for the track wasn't as strong as it could've been. But it was a possibility he was getting old and that the disease was affecting his sense of smell.
He picked up his nose and lifted it into the air, unsure of where to go. The scents in the forest began to confuse him and his stomach rumbled. He growled in frustration, wanting the human blood on his teeth. He stood, stumped,ears pricked forward as he maintained a strong stance though inside he was unsure and hated feeling vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:17 pm

At first I just stared at the plate, unsure of what to do. Then hunger finally overtook my caution and I began to dig into the food. The taste was good but I hardly paid attention as the feeling of actual food went down to my stomach, lessening the hunger pains. When I finished I gently placed the plate down and looked to Alex with a thankful and gentle gaze. "Thanks Alex" I said. I wasn't much the type of person to hug or show much affection but for him I made an acception as I leaned over and wrapped my arms around his midsection, my head against his chest. I then sat back up before turning my head to look at the TV and leaning into the chair like he did.

My tail wagged as I felt Vincent lick me before bounding back to Feria and Taylor. I flattened my ears as a pain was sent through my stomach but not from hunger. I shook it off as we entered familiar forestry. We were getting close.

Alaric at first followed Ulrich but saw that he was having a little trouble. *Must be him geting to his age* he thought to himself. Nose against the ground then gently raised and snifing the air he caught the scent quickly. Bounding away he folowed his nose, his best sense besides hearing. Ears slightly pushed back he leaped over a log and barked to let the others know he was on the trail.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:26 am

As Vincent came over to Feria and Taylor i went over to Alue. *You alright?*
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&u=57
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:47 am

Taylor shook his head back and forth as he said *nothing. I dodn't care what they were talking about. *ONe minuate shes happy im fine the next she mad at me theres no pleaseing her* I heard the small voice of taylor.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:35 pm

I panted with the corners of my mouth turned up. *Im fine it's just my insides hurt a little* I told her.

(hey wolf why don't you make a prof for Taylor?)
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:58 pm

((k just give me a little while))
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:35 pm

When she had hugged him he had hugged her back hesitantly, he had never really known affection being that he had always grown up where people were trained to fight for survival or for attacking and he really never knew who his parents were and Atra having taken him under his wing wasn't really the affectionate type or rather didn't seem like it. "Your welcome Raaka." He said gently back.He then place the remote on her lap. "I'm bad at changing all the channels so you have a look around.... T.V is more interesting for me when I'm not the one in control of it.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:55 am

I told vincent *I dont know why shes mad at me. Maybe because she had to get my but out of trouble* I had a wolfish grin on. I smiled at him. *But im not giving up* I thought to him the went next to Feria. *Hey* I thought and gently knocked into her.

I growled at him slightly amd he threw me of. *Go away* I thought to him.

*No I like you.* I thought to her and licked her muzzle.

I was shocked he licked my muzzle. I stopped in my tracks then began walking once I relized I had stop. He had stopped by me and tilted my head. I licked him to but wasn't gonna tell him that.

Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:53 pm

I smiled and took the remote, leaning back against the couch flipping to the animal planet channel. Meerkat Manor was on so I left it on that. I then looked at the clothes and decided that I would go change. Rocking forward to give me extra momentum to get up I grabbed the clothes and placed the remote down. "Where's the bathroom so I can change?" i asked, hugging the clothes to my chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha FEMALE
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next