*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Alpha FEMALE

Go down 
+4
Kate Arveskov
Toby
Wahya
Takari
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:40 pm

He took the remote as she put it down and just like clock work he started to flick through the channels though he seemed to enjoy that program and even while he looked at her he was still flipping it. "Over there is my room, Atra's room is over there, spare room is there and there is the bathroom... washing room is there." he pointed to each one obviously he was giving her just an Idea where everything was.

Atra spoke as he came out of the kitchen. "Jezz Alex." he said before he could say more. "Had some sugar or something?" he gave a small kind smile.

Alex just grinned at him and shoot his head then it was gone. "The bathrooms just through there." he pointed to it.

As Atra and Alex were by side there were singularity in their appearance at first though also differences. Atra sat next to Alex's other side so she'd still be able to sit next to Alex who as sitting in the middle now because Atra pushed him over and took the remote switching it to cartoon network.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:40 am

I nodded and thanked them before deciding to go to the washing room, just incase I needed to wash up which was very likely. Taking the clothes I walked into the wash room and closed the door, also locking it. I turned and looked in the mirror. Yep I needed to wash. My face was covered with spots of dirt and my hair needed to be brushed. Turning on the water to the sink I took a hand full of water and splashed my face, rubbing hard to get the dirt away. My stomach growled at me as I took some soap and washed my face with that,then my hands up to my elbows. When that was done I dried off and began to look around for a brush. Looking under the sink I found a comb. *This'll do* I thought, grabbing it and taking my hair out of the ponytail. I began to comb my hair until it was soft and presentable again. Done with that I changed into the clothes Alex gave me then stepped out. I walked over to the couch where my two hosts were and sat next to Alex. "Thank you" she mumbled to them.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:03 am

I helped my bleading brother to the bed. He moaned. "Its ok everythings fine" I told him pulling of his clothes so I could wrap his body. I tore up my own cloths into bandages and wrapped them around his side his leg and arm. He looked like he had a fractured rib a broken leg and his arm just had cuts on it. He tried to sit up but he moaned again and I pushed him back down. "Your injured to" He said looking at me. "Im fine" I said finishing wrapping him up then I sat down at the end of his bed. I sighed and looked over my injures. most mine were light injures to my arms and legs but I had some deep wounds on my stomack and thigh. I reached down and wraped them up then I put on some clean clothes and said "I shall be back stay here and rest." He tried to say no but I left before there could be a protest. I locked the door from the outside and left the appartment and got some over the counter drugs to help with his injures and i got some bandages and left. I rushed to the appartment. I could still smell the blood on my body from my brother and my self. It hurt when I walked so I slowed my spead down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:24 am

Alex smiled when she come back and sat next to him and even though she mumbled he took little notice of other then her being grateful. "Your welcome." He looked her over thoroughly enough but not as much as to be said he was staring at her. "You look good, maybe we could get your cloths washed as well, probably be better then mine." He said with a innocent type of smile on his face, he was hardly someone who'd be seen as a threat in a fight or anything in foul. He didn't seem to have much attention on the T.V when cartoons were playing for some odd reason he never liked when they were on.

Atra stood up after having taken a few sniffs at the air. "Well our guests are gonna be late, that foods gonna become left overs I believe, so I'll need to slip out for a little bit." He walked past Alexander and Raaka leaving the remote by Raaka's arm. "Listen if your still hungry and such just eat as much as you need from in the Kitchen, don't spoil dinner as Its best when freshly cooked and all of that.... Alex if my guests arrive or rather our guests can you do your best to make them comfortable...... you have the Xbox thing don't you?" Alexnader nodded. "Okay good well....... I'll be back." Atra left the room following the smell of blood of which his nose was very well tuned into, I was behind her and in between her and the elevator and stairs. "Hello, Miss, mind if I could talk to you please?" He started walking towards her. His posture was strong but also friendly inviting being he was on edge of her being a stranger but he was doing his best not to scare her.

Alex moved and locked the door behind Atra as he was always told to. "Hmm Xbox... hey you wanna play that or just fiddle around with the remote?" he said smiling at her looking at the color of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:34 am

I slowed down my walking when some one approached me. "Yes" I asked him stopping when he got close. He smelled like my kind. I dont hang around others of my kind. "Im sorry but I must get back my brother is sick" I said lieing. I dont trust people weather they be my kind or not.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:50 pm

There was differences in the smell he smelt like a wolf yes but there were other delicate smells among it. "Indeed he might be wolf..... but as you should know this whole building has been marked and as you might picked up I marked it." He followed her. "Let me see your sick brother, I know about mending wounds and such.... Don't bother lying either, I can smell the blood on you."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:40 am

I growled and said "Then we shall leave this building we dont need help though." I was getting mad. I started to walk passed him. "Give me 5 minuates and we shall be out" I said in a growl again.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:21 pm

Atra shook his head following. "I can tell he'll not be going any where fast unless he has learned to heal him self because I can smell the amount of blood lost.... I'm only going to offer help, stay if you need to." He stopped then started back to his apartment. "Because if your not careful with wounds he can't heal and they aren't looked after or cleaned properly, he could have them infected and lose a limb." He waved his hand. "I'll be in the seventeenth room." he made his way slowly back.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:34 pm

I let out a low growl only because I knew I couldn't move him. I let him walk away then I walked back to the appartment and cleaned out his wounds and bandaged him. "How are you feeling" I asked him. he gave me a weak smile and I cursed under my breath. "I shall be back" I told him and I left the room and went up to the 17th room and knocked lightly on the door.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Before she was able to knock he'd call to her being he didn't enter. "Plan B I guess." He didn't look smug or anything of the like, he just looked disinterested in everything, his arms crossed and his expressions seeming a bit cut off. "Well I guess I will follow you to the room providing that you've got a first aid kit there."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:48 pm

I sighed and nodded and brought him to my room with my brother. My brother moved very fast fr an injured person and he sat up and growled at the stranger. He then gasped in pain and sluped down. I reached out and helped him. "Im sorry I had to..." I told my brother laying him down again.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:53 am

He nodded and approached slowly. "Bite me pup and I'll take your head clean off." He tooked the first aid kit. "You know in a wolves form the saliva of the lycanthropy or rather wolves can prove to be alot more useful then human alternatives." He stood by the mans side looking at the extent of his wounds and even starting to undress some wounds to look out deep they where. "My names Atra Lupus, meaning dark wolf.... last of the Dire wolves and pack leader of the Nephilim or rather Umbra Venator seventeen." He took some alchol from the kit and got ready to put it over some of the worst wounds. "This is going to sting... alot, I'm not a doctor so no point in lying." He looked at the man to see if he was ready or wanted the assistance.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:09 pm

My brother nodded and I grabbed his hand. "Its ok" I said to him looking into his eyes. We both dont trust strangers but I needed my brother and I couldn't risk it. He then watch Atra work. He nodded at the man again.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:28 pm

I put the alcohol in the wound and held him down if he tried to make any reaction. "What happened... and if its other wolves who." I looked to the girl. "And I'd like to know your names and what pack you belong to." I started to do up the wound I just put the stuff in and did the other wounds and got the worst of them done before stepping back and looking out the window to see if anything was happening.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:33 pm

I growled know. I dont trust outsiders and i certanly dont trust outsiders who ask questions. "Our names are not important and as of why we are like this is none of your concern. And also our pack is most certanly none of your concern" I said to him with a small amount of acid in my voice. My brother noticed and acid and hostility towards and man and my brother also started to watch him. My brother then spoke up "She doesn't like people in her busness but we shall be out of your hair by tonight now if you would please leave." My brother sounded totaly polite.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:05 pm

"I would have needed to know that information if you wanted protection from the pack that did that to you." He shrugged. "Stay as long as you two need.... no use resting here for the day when he cant even leave now, he'll just end up like this or dead." I stopped by the door. "Say at the counter your a resident of Mister De'sousa.... you'll be left without a bill, wolves stay here for free... being I own the building."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:38 am

"We dont need any help" i said to him. Then I was suprised he would let us stay for free. "Well... thanks" I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:23 pm

He shook his head. "Everyone needs help some time Jane." he seemed to have just given her a name "It just matters if the persons to.... smart to accept that help before its to late." with that he left the room and re-entered his own
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:18 pm

I growled and said to my brother "We dont need help we have done fine by ourselfs all this while." He grabbed my wrist and mad me hug him. My anger side stepped and I hugged him back. When he let go I slowly came out of the hug when I asked him "How do you feel." "Better thanks to you" He said smiling at me. I didn't know wheather he ment me bringing Atra here or my bandages to help. I smiled at him and sat down at the end of the bed. My wounds stopped hruting as much as they did earlier. "What are we gonna do" I asked him. "What about the other pack trying to kill us or recrute us.... I dont know" he said. He laid back down and I let him rest.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:31 pm

[color=grey]I looked up at him and smiled challengingly. "Lets see what sorta games you got, I may be a little rusty but I still know how to play most games" she said, scooting down to the floor to sit crossed legged with her back against the couch.[color]
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:22 am

He smiled and tossed her a wireless remote and turned his own, Call of duty Black ops, he obviously played it al ot as he quickly got them into a game. "Play with or against each other?" He already had a game against her selected but he offered a choice being that he liked killing more then just one person.

Atra moved into his room passing them and closing the door behind him as he took a special box out and took out very sedimental objects
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:43 am

((Omgz I'm so far behind on this lol Vincent was talking to Taylor correct? I read it but I may mess up and I apologize if I do!))

Vincent chuckled at Taylor as he took a small glance at Aleu, recalling some times where she had seemed unbearable but they had gotten over them. That's just how women are, he replied.

With their bait out in the open, Ulrich began tracking as soon as he was in his wolf form. He weaved through the trees often glancing back at Alaric to make sure he was behind him.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:36 am

Taylor walked back to vincent grining over him kissing Feria. "I hope it passes" he thought to vincent.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:26 am

Faythe just watched everyone as they did...whatever... not really wanting to watch but felt the need to keep an eye out
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&u=57
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:41 am

I growled not realy sure how to act to him kissing me. I just walked away from him. You know you need to let him go. Tell him to go away that you dont want to see him again. These thoughts swirled in my head. I gave a growl sigh and kept up with the pack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha FEMALE
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next