*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Alpha FEMALE

Go down 
+4
Kate Arveskov
Toby
Wahya
Takari
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:50 am

As we neared the hide out I felt myself begin to gag for some odd reason. Briefly pausing I looked at the ground and tried to calm my stomach. Why it was doing this I would not know completely until another week. Taking a deep breath I began to walk again. We finally made it to the hide out. Looking back at my pack I gave a wolfish grin and began to crawl under the small hole that only a wolf could enter without being scratched up by all of the thorns. *Follow me and keep low* I told them* Once I was in I looked back to them and waited. *Vinc, come in last ok?* I asked him.

Alaric growled as he began to chase the human, holding back so that he could follow his new alpha's orders. The thrill of the hunt pumped through his blood and energized his body unlike any kind of drug. His black fur blent in with the surrounding forest due to the darkness of night. The only thing visible was his electric bright blue eyes.

Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:38 am

I followed my alpha into the thorns and crawled under. I was ahead of taylor but he came up right behind. I growled at him and once we got out took a snap at him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:04 pm

Vincent nodded and waited behind the other wolves, watching them also keeping an alert eye out. Aleu seemed uneasy and somewhat uncomfortable, she probably sensed something he hadn't but he would ask her about it later.

Ulrich laughed deeply as he smelt the human's tracks. It had awoken and started to move. He grinned with long fangs and drool on the side of his mouth. Looking to Alaric, then lookig ahead he snarled. His two henchmen, still in human form came from behind the bushes.
"You two, head back to the car. We'll be there in a while." He padded along, swiftly as he jumped over rocks and foliage. It wasnt often Ulrich hunted with others, especially when it came to human meat.
He was typically selfish and hunted himself so only he could have the food, but he saw potential in Alaric. He was a great new addition to the team, Ulrich was pleased.
He paused and sniffed, confused on where to go. Where did that human go to?
Pricking his ears he sniffed along a river but the scent became confusing for him as he senses jumbled together.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:26 pm

*Yo vincent do you have any advice for me* I asked him walking over to him with a wolfish grin after i walked away from feria.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:38 pm

"What kind of advice are you looking for?" He glanced to Aleu's disappearing form into the den. "One, the woman is always right. Even if they're wrong, they're right." He chuckled deeply.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:53 pm

*About how to get them to quit shoving me away and love me* I told him. They i laughed at his coment about women always wright. (Ur right toby they r aren't they lol)
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:56 pm

(hell yeah we are! xD)

Vincent took a moment to think. "Give her something she'll like, something she'll be grateful for. It may break down a barrier at least," he told Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:01 pm

Deffinatly)

*Ok ill think about that thz man* I said to him and i walked over to Feria. *Here is a bunch of flowers* I said giving her a unch of flowers i just picked.

*Thanks* I said taken back I put them in my muzzle. then one dropped.

I reached down and put one of her head around her ear

I blushed at him and you could see the hair stand.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:11 pm

Vincent smiled, hoping his advice worked. He sat outside the den, waiting for Aleu's command for him to enter. He panted and looked around, keeping guard and a watchful eye.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:17 am

i laid down and looked over at my alpha and vincent then tay and feria and suddenly a longing filled in my stomach but i shrugged the feeling away. i dont need it. i told myself.
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&u=57
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:30 am

I thought about Taylor and me and i realized he would be there for me. Or atleast i hoped he would be. *Hey taylor* I thought running up to him. I reached him and i licked his muzzle and i gave him a hug the only way a wolf can i pushed my neck up against the side of his.

I was shocked that she was kissing me but i quickly got over the shock and i licked her back and hugged her. *Wait one minuate* i thought and i poped my head out the whole at vincent. *Hey thanks man* I thought to him. Then I left and ran back to Feria who was waiting right where I told her to wait. I licked her muzzle again and we followed our alpha side by side.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:50 am

When everyone was inside I gave a low howl to Vincent signaling him to come in. Turning I looked up to our hide out. It was a two story cabin with wild flowers and vines wrapping around one side and a brick chimney. Two windows were on the bottom and top floor. A small porch wrapped around the cabin with three steps that lead up to the door. *Welcome to your new home guys* I told them as I walked up the steps, my fur glistening in the moonlight and eyes shining bright. The handle was easy to open since it was a handle instead of a ball. Nosing it I opened the door and walked in. The living room was small but spacious with a couch in front of a fire place, behind the couch in a seperate space was a table with a few chairs around it, the dining room aparently. The kitchen was small with wood cabinets and the other obvious appliances. Stairs led up to the second floor which had two bed rooms and below the stairs in a seperate room on the bottom floor a bigger bedroom. *Make yourselves at home* I told them as I turned to look for Vincent.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:37 am

*Ok* I thought to her and i walked in the house in front of taylor.I turned and i waited for taylor and when he entered i licked his muzzle again. I was bouncing around him tugging on his ears. He was chasing after me. *One second* I told him walking of. I walked up stairs and changed and put on clothes. I came down as human. He looked puzzled but then he went upstairs and changed and came back down. I ran and sat on the couch pretending i didn't care. Then he came up behind me and tickled me and i squealed. I jumped up and began to tickle him. We were running around the house like pups.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:37 am

Atra once again left the two kids without much word, it was physically hot for him in the room and he couldn't bare the smothering heat there, He looked back at them as they had started to play a game and just smiled knowing they'd be busy for a while. Alexander knew what to do should the guests show up. Atra moved through the crowds of people either brushing past them if they half gave way or shouldering should they challenge him without giving way, but he always gave way to the woman with only the men he shoved past. He didn't take his cars being one was quite far away and that was what he was walking to. once he reached the ally ways he started his metamorphosis and turned into the hulking dire wolf form he was. The creature started to run at a speed to indicate it was going for a long run, after some time he started to just walk the ally ways.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2011-02-19
Female
Location : My mom's most of the week/my dad's on whatever day he decides, My room because I can't bare the thought of the world outside my door, In my dreams wondering how I can get away

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm

Emily Force stepped off the bus. She looked around, her hooded head hiding her face with shadows from the rest of the people on the streets. Stepping quickly and lightly she hurried off the semi-crowded street into an ally way. Dark and filthy, it smelled horrible and huddled mass in the corners of garbage cans and boxes seemed to watch her. With light clumsy steps emily hurried down the ally, hoping to find a place without leering eyes. Finally she seemed to find a place without people. She pushed back her hood and looked around. Her shining gold ringlets bounced with every movement. Her large sea blue eyes seemed to glow in the putrid night as her pale skin blushed from nerves. Then she heard a noise. It didn't sound like a human but more like an animal. Emily backed up to press her small frame against the dark wall of the ally. A behemoth mass of fur entered her ally and Emily wished she could shrink into nothing. It was a wolf. And this was probably its territory. The one time she runs into someone of her kind and they were in their wolf form. Emily clumsily took a side step and heard the clang of an old can as her foot hit it and made it slide across the pavement. Uh oh.
Back to top Go down
http://bunnyani.webs.com/
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:22 pm

Atra hearing the can and the wind having brought the smell of a wolf made him snap to attention he barreled towards the sound thinking that it would be an attack which he would meet head on. As he saw the figure that made the noise he sniffed at hear confirming she was a wolf and he just stepped back a few paces and sat cocking its head. its massive chest was rising and falling. if this beast stood on two legs it would at least be six foot and eight at least a hundred kilograms, it had massive muscles and looked like it would tear a human clean in half with little effort. It sat and watched if she'd run or anything like that. He looked down the side street and the other side there were people going past. It didn't seem to want to harm her it just sat there stirring at her its golden and black iris looking straight at her the entire time, no emotion seen on its wolfish features.
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female
Location : My mom's most of the week/my dad's on whatever day he decides, My room because I can't bare the thought of the world outside my door, In my dreams wondering how I can get away

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:35 am

Emily pressed herself up against the wall, wishing to be absorbed by the hideous wall. She put her hands up as if to show she didn't have weapon. Minutely she realized how foolish it was considering it did really matter weather or not she had a weapon. The mammoth wolf watched her with seemingly slight interest. It must of know by now that she was a werewolf. Her types' smell was distinct. She felt incredibly small compared to the male wolf. Emily opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. She closed her mouth and moistened her mouth before going to speak again, but she couldn't bare to look it in the eye. For fear of her life, she wanted to seem as subordinate as possible. Very few times had she ever run into wolves who were so territorial to appear aggressive but there were the few occasions were she had gotten to comfortable. This further proved why she staid far away from those who transformed.
"I," her voice was small and soft, struggling to sound at least a little strong, "I a-apologize for i-intruding, but I... I'm just p-passing through. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:18 pm

A voice sounded from the direction of the wolf but oddly enough its mouth did not move. ~There is a hotel that is free for wolves, Two alleyways that way.' He pointed his head back the way he came. 'Hang a left and head down the block, you will come to a large building that goes floors up called the blue moon.' He stood up and moved forward licking her hand which would leave a scent on her hand letting the workers know that she was to have a free stay there. 'My room is the Seventeenth should you run into trouble with the other occupants. He started to progress the way he had been going before the girl had made her self obvious to her but the voice stayed with her. 'There is no need to be scared of me young on, this is not my territory but the hotel is.... if you want to follow me while I get my car feel free to do so.' He continued to walk down the street.

Last edited by Rouge on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Emily winced at the sound of the voice. Hesitantly she looked over in the direction the wolf mentioned. She listened intently and then she felt the wolf lick her hand. She winced away from the wolf, once more pressing her back to the wall. Shivering she listened once more to the wolf. She didn't know the area and more than likely she would find herself in trouble. But... she didn't want to anger this wolf. He was huge and even though he said not to be afraid is was instinct to be fearful. But would she rather take a low from this one or be jumped by another one who was most likely less kind? Instinct screamed for her to run. Her head however said to try to trust this wolf. It would be nice to have a bed to sleep in, if only for a night. She watched as the behemoth animal walked on. Clumsily and hesitantly she began to follow him, always staying more than ten feet behind.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:49 pm

The beast stopped as they came to the end of the ally way it was rather busy and at this point he should be running but he could smell the girl who was now upwind of him He stand then laid down his head tilted to look at her. ~You may wish to go wolf if you want to keep up or you may climb on my back and I can take you across, from here on out ill be running my way to where I need to be to get the car.~ It turned its head back to the traffic in front of him. He had a kind attitude at the moment seeming rather easy going and fairly relaxed. His fur in the black was hard to see making even the shadows look lighter. His fur was a pure black color.
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Emily followed the wolf till he stopped. She wringed her fingers listening at what he said. Her face flushed in embarrassment at the mention of her 'going wolf'.
"I... I, uh, don't know how," she smiled nervously shrugging a bit, "I only change when I get angry or when there's a full moon... So... yeah..." She glanced up now seeing how dark the wolf's fur was. She sort of stared in amusement at how pitch black his fur was. Whenever she changed she was a bit smaller than him but pure white. Hesitantly she reached up and touched the wolf. She had never felt the fur of another of her kind. It made her relax knowing there was someone sort of like her. Climbing up she buried her face in the wolf's fur. She closed her eyes and wondered if she was like this when she changed.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Atra wasn't a normal wolf he was the last of the direwolves and so he was at least twice as heavy as any other wolf and significantly larger being the smallest dire wolf being as big as the biggest normal wolf. As he took off his speed and power was surprising enough as he jumped over cars clearly and landed on the other side running along the ally ways his muscles shifting shapes as she held on. He reached the edge of the city and slowed down a little as he moved into the Forrest darting past trees and soon came to a car part on the side of the road with its keys under one of the dires he took them in his mouth and laid down waiting for the girl to get off. 'You will learn how to change.... you must be a freshly changed?' He would be sitting there just breathing a little differently but he was hardly tired at all.
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:27 am

Emily felt how fast the wolf moved. If she opened her eyes she was sure she would see everything in a blur. But she kept her eyes closed. When the wolf did stop she waited a moment before opening her eyes. Then as he laid down she jumped off. With her back to the wolf she rearranged her mess of curls. Then he spoke.
Freshly changed...
The thought of it made her side ache. The place she had been bitten. The bite that had made her leave everything and become someone else. She put a hand on her side and closed her eyes. The pain faded. When she opened her eyes again she spoke softly.
"I am rather new, yes," she murmured, "I was bitten."
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:51 pm

He while she had her back turned opened the car door took a bag out and quickly after changing back to human form got dressed. He took off the things locking it in place and put them in the back seat tossing the bag he had in there back. 'From the sound of your tone I'd say that it wasn't willingly.' He left the passenger side door open and opened the car driver door sitting in taking what ever CD was in the music player and snapped it only to replace it with another. Breaking Benjamin started playing as he started up the car and looked out to her. 'Well then, Lets get going before something comes and tries gobble us up, the crocks around here could pose a problem.' He got ready to drive the car.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:30 pm

(Eeek! Sorry I haven;t been on! We suddenly lost internet without so much as a warnning :/ stupid weather lol we live in the hills so we get random electricity bugs every now and again)

Hearing Aleu's call, Vincent abided. Entering last behind the other wolves with a low head and ears fanned out as he heard the outside world behind him. He went through the tunnel he and Aleu had built some years ago. The cabin had always been there, they managed to rebuild and remodel the place; deep in the woods and yet close enough to the salty scent of the ocean for Aleu's sake. He had learned over the years she enjoyed the ocean, he didn't blame her. Much like the wild it was endless and free, except unlike the forest, the ocean could never be tamed nor tore down due to Man. When he entered the cabin feeling the warmth of the controlled fire he had conducted a few days ago, he disappeared into his room and shifted. Turning human and shrugging on some clothes as he put his dirty ones in a wooden bucket. He would have to go down to the lake soon and wash them. He returned to the main area and found Aleu before the fire, still in her wolf form.
He turned to the others and said, "Yes welcome to our home sweet home." He grinned. "We're limited on electricity, and use propane for the stove. If you want to wash your clothes I take them down to the lake every other day and wash them by hand and hang them on the line outside to dry overnight.If anyone would like to join me tomorrow they can. As for food, we typically hunt, but sometimes we'll use the propane tank and use the stove. We just want to conserve it."
He then sat beside Aleu on the floor as he felt the hot flames warm his backside. He was done sharing his piece, he knew Aleu would do the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha FEMALE
Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next