*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Alpha FEMALE

Go down 
+4
Kate Arveskov
Toby
Wahya
Takari
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:23 am

Vincent's powerful jaws opening, his sharp fangs seeming to become more pointed in the rush of the fight.
"You will not harm her!"
Vincent's mind snarled at the male wolf as he went for the wolf's jugular.
Now Vincent was slightly delirious from the blood loss and from lack of food having not eaten since last night, so much had been going on to take his energy it was complicated for him to differ who was on his side or against him. The male had obviously pointed out that he was against Vincent and he wouldn't take any moments to hesitate to ask questions. It was he against everyone here right now, he was on the edge, sweat pooling beneath his fur,blood continuing to gush out of his leg as he could wince even at the slightest feeling on weight upon it.

Vincent assumed it was broken now, separated at the joint. He wanted the fighting to end, he wanted to shift and be healed once more. But in his mind's eye, it told him that everyone wanted to kill Aleu, wanted to break her neck within their jaws.

He wouldn't tolerate it so he pushed any conscience thought aside, targeting everyone. Everyone was a target. Everyone wanted Aleu dead.

Vincent would have to protect her, to go to the end of the world to protect her--to make sure she lived to see the next light of day--to continue to have her pack grow. Even if the male's target wasn't on Aleu, Vincent was so deep in hatred that he would've wanted to kill him anyway and only assume the worst.

Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:33 am

Blake saw how furious Vincent got intimidating him, he moved back to avoid Vincent now starting to regret what he had started bring to much attention to him he was sure Atra was soon to find out and with his survival at stake he would make a run for it now while he still could taking one last look at Atra and Vincent. *So much for an easy kill* he thought bitterly knowing with Vincents paw he'd not be able to keep up and most likely now he was a liability to them a confused fighter not knowing friend from foe although that's just what he thought was happening.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:42 am

I yelped as Ulrich bit my tongue, making me release my hold. I could taste the blood in my mouth but I ignored it as Ulrich began to circle me. *Look who's talking about stubborness* I pointed out with a snarl, lips raised highly over my blood stained fangs. My muscles tensed as I readied for a pounce, I would not let him win this battle. As I got ready to jump something made me, I don't know what, look over to Vincent. Fear struck me when I saw him. His leg was so wounded it almost looked like it would fall from his body. And another wolf was near him, like they had been fighting. Who was he? I snapped my attention back to Ulrich, pure hate in my eyes. *How could you? Your own son* I snarled. I wanted to rip Ulrich limb from limb until he was kibble, but Vincent needed me and I would help him. Turning from Ulrich I dashed to Vincents side, seeing the rage in his eyes. *Vincent, shift, heal now* I told him as he tried to put weight on it. Out of concern and to keep him from walking I gently pushed against him, trying to make him fall over and lay down. I tuned every other fight out, all I was concerned about now was Vincent.

Alaric growled as Atra bit harder into his neck. Desperatly he began to claw at the bigger wolfs eyes. *I told you, you'll have to....* he was momentarily destracted by the flash of white fur into the woods. Alaric chuckled as he took in the scene. Releasing his bite he glared at Atra. *Looks like we might have gained the upper hand, thanks to a little white wolf* he chimed. Alaric's lips pulled back into what looked like a snarl but was really a wolfish smile.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:32 am

The wolf infront of me tried to get at my leg but i used all my traveling as an advantage. While traveling to the moutains I was often in my wolf form and would have to jumpe high so I jumped up high over his back then went to bit his left back leg while swipping my tail under the other to make him fall. "Im not as weak as you thought" I growled my fur raising.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:40 am

Atra was in to much of an angry state to pay head to Alaric's words with him releasing not being close to what he had in mind as he bit deeper he moved his teeth further along as he searched for the nerve system that would stop Alaric from being conscious. The blood that poored into his mouth felt foul to taste and its odor even more so, He found the nerve and it started to pinch into his teeth as the world went black to Alaric, still alive though. Atra spat out the blood in his mouth and roared as he looked to his shoulder with a bored expression on his face as he closed his eyes his flesh would seem to start to form back together the blood vessels reattaching and the wound healing like it hadn't happened although in all reality the feeling of it having been there lingered in his mind and sub-conscious and it did take a good bit of his 'energy' to do it on the fly like this. Atra pushed down on his neck to stem some of the blood flow till it clotted a bit before leaving Alaric. He then saw Bane in the distance and roared at him but my Job here was not done, he started this mess and he'd be there till the finish.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:06 am

I whimpered and whined as I pushed against Vincent. The stubborn fool. *Vincent please, shift now, you need to heal* I pleaded. I rubbed against his chest trying to get him to listen, licking his muzzle then gently at his wounded leg trying to get the bleeding to stop. I would not have him die, not after I just realised how much I liked Vincent. No, I refused to lose him.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:40 am

I then saw taylor get bit and her him wimper alittle then growl. I was so nervious I just couldn't take it I heard him wimper again and had to shut my eyes for a second to block out everything. But then I ended up turning and looking at taylor. *Taylor are you ok* I barked at him worried. I forgot about my enimy. HE looked sad at first then he looked brave and barked *PAy attencion to your enimy.*
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:29 am

Atra after having given up on Bane move his way slowly to Vincent and Aleu moving in between them and the others being more like a guard. My formed changed erratically as my body's anatomy changed, where my tattoos were on my human form was a golden pattern in my other forms as I gracefully changed into a more wolf-man, all happening in one fluid motion. I wasn't gonna take for some one trying to go for a cheap tactic to disturb some one who's not even ready. I was looking into Ulrich's eyes. "Intruder to another territory, leave this place if you know whats good for you, Your little pup that joined... is down." I motioned with my claw to Alaric. "Your two 'guards' are preoccupied." I motioned towards the two fighting. "And there is me and the female and to be honest, your not a match for one of my blood line." I showed him how 'impressive' I was wanting him to get the idea. "Run and live to fight another day, not... and things will get very painful.... for you." I was completely serious and now was the time for the fighting to stop so that I could pick up the trail of Bane without leaving this mess I seemed to have started.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:41 am

I did everything I could to not just run over there and help him. But then I lost it. I ran over there and went to jump onto the other wolf to get him of my taylor. *Get of taylor* I growled as I jumped. I didn't have time to think about what I had justr done I just did it.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:09 am

I did not hear what was spoken, all I cared about at that exact moment was Vincent. The scent of his blood filled my senses, he was bleeding way too much. *Vincent please* I whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:03 am

i walked over to vincent and alue and a whimper appeared in my throat... i didnt know how to help i was useless... as always.
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&u=57
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:54 pm

I saw the new approaching wolf and didn't much know about them I had hesitated at first something he wasn't use to as I took her full look in. the hesitation was gone and he looked back to Ulrich then the new comer, my growling increasing as the new one came closer as he was guarding them and I wasn't yet to be fool at least not until Aleu or Vincent showed that they knew the new comer. My jaw and shoulder along my arm and body were covered in blood which had dried. My eyes seemed to shimmer, my vision changed and the once dull looking world was now a dim colorful oasis of every color in all different shades, even black was noticeable. I looked at Waya and felt she felt quite down and of no use, I saw that the energies of the other two seemed to mingle a little bit as if with some familiarity and the way she was acting which was genuine as not something that could be faked not to this vision. The shimmering dissipated and I stopped growling at Waya my focus now on Ulrich.

Bane had been running when he saw another wolf which darted past him in the prospect of a hunt Bane tried to chase him but as he did the other wolf sped up and pulled away at an insane rate, he whimpered. this clearly wasn't his night

Alexander had been tracking Atra as per instructions from the one he left in charge and was to deliver a message, being the messenger he had a good memory and was the fastest runner but this was because he was always to scared to fight and was not of the age every one else was so his development wasn't quite what it should be. As he ran through the forest dodging trees and the muddy ground below him did not slow him with his light weight, he saw another wolf but didn't stop as the scent of Atra picked up and as the other wolf gave chase he sped up barely able to dodge the trees. once in the clearing he halted behind Waya quickly seeing his once fearless Alpha which he still was. seeing the fighting he scrabled up a tree and hid.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:17 pm

Vincent's head swirled with confusion and a blurring hate for all of those around him. To him, everyone was an image of fire--destructive that could harm the woman he had come to love so dearly. They were a danger, a risk. When he saw Aleu approach him she had no fire orbiting around her, only a white presence something of a beautiful aura that brought peace to his headache.
Vincent watched the strange male wolf slink away backing from their fight. He snorted, but was pleased he could frighten someone away.
He felt Aleu's tongue lick at his muzzle and at his wound, he leaned onto her, lowered his ears and head licking her toes in a submission only for her and in some way apologizing.

Ulrich's male wolves slunk back to their alpha,wounded and ready to collapse. Blood dripped off their brows and spattered onto the sand as their heavy weight sank into it. Ulrich grunted in disappointment, at their weakness, their willingness to surrender so easily.
Black fur bristling and silver speckles illuminating in the moonlight, the alpha male turned to the crowd around Vincent, who was ready to pass out.
He lowered his ears feeling regret, but if he was able to cause that much damage to Vincent, it had proven to Ulrich that he was still strong enough to be an alpha.
The other she-wolf with her male who was also wounded seemed unable to continue the fight.
Of course Ulrich would enjoy if at least some of them were dead, but he would be busy enough later.
Ulrich growled at his two male wolves to shift and wait for him near the street. He glanced to Alaric, injured however still persevering as a strong male wolf. He shifted into his human form and picked up the remains of his clothes and put them on. He then scooped Alaric in his arms and once again looked to the wolves surrounding Vincent.
"We'll be back. We'll be stronger and there won't be any passing wolves to save you next time." He glared right at Aleu. "You can avoid future carnage only if you give up your position."
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:45 am

Atra glared at Ulrich. "Your not the only one with a pack." He shifted back to his human form and gathered his cloths putting them on and leaving his shirt off for a bit so the blood didn't stain his shirt. he put two swords over his back and when down by the sea to clean the blood off his shoulder. He was use to being alone even though he lead a pack.

Alexander came down from the tree and made his way over to Atra seeming to be a fragile type of person but he was a fast mover. "Alpha." He said hastily. "The NUV-17 require Orders and I see your still fighting the fights that aren't yours."

Atra turned to Alexander. "You have no say in what fights are mine and what fights aren't Alexander I am my own and though I may lead doesn't mean I cant have personal squabbles that don't involve the pack." He took a deep breathe. "Make advancements on Rome and Manhattan, New Zealand and France are our main areas of influence so start recruiting other places, do harder fighting trainings and more of them and continue on with our battle against the other pack the NH-3, Been a thorn in my side and I won't negotiate with them if they continue to act the way they do, traditions or no."

Alexander before Atra could speak turn and dashed away going to deliver the message to the Nephilim Umbra Ventaor 17 pack members

Atra slumped down and knew that his pack members would not come near him unless he said so with the exception of Alexander his messenger the fastest wolf he'd even met which did him proud on occasion. After having finished talking to Alexander and washing his torso of both his blood and his opponents, he moved up by the pack he'd have just helped. "Ill be in the city, when you wish to talk just follow me scent." with that he put his shirt on and moved to his car with everything he'd taken out in the car as he started it up and backed out heading towards the city. He continued along into the deep parts of the city, got an apartment scented the area so people knew this is where he was and then went prowling around some of the book stores coming across the book 'Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare' He brought it with some interest having read others from the ladies series 'Mortal instruments' He just sat in the book stores library area reading it. His mind linger on wither to leave the command of the NUV-17 in the hands of someone more passionately involved with it
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:09 am

Ulrich paused in his steps as he heard the name of the pack he was raised to despise. His father and his father before him had taught the shape shifters to come to hate the NUV-17, being ancient rivals with them. He growled before he walked off, "You may have a pack. But it isn't as great as mine. I am the alpha of the NightHounds. Your pack means nothing to mean."
He stomped away, carrying Alaric.

Vincent's head rose at the mention of the pack's name.
He growled in his throat, recognizing the name instantly. He had trusted his instincts. He knew there was a reason to not approve of this strange male wolf, he was grateful he had listened.
However, common sense took over his rage. If this wolf was generous enough to help them against his father, maybe he wasn't too bad.
Still, being educated since he was a cub to always fight against their rivals it was difficult to restrain himself. Yet not only was he too weak to challenge the male wolf, he felt he should've watched the male wolf a little longer. Maybe this wolf brought no threat, and being Beta meant he would have to learn to not be so judgmental.
Looking down at his ankle, it still bled profusely, he leaned down and licked at it, lying on his stomach.
So far all threats have departed for now, Vincent would take this time to relax but he didn't want to relax on the sand and in plain view of humans in the morning. It had been a long night, but he would wait for Aleu's orders. She wanted him to shift, he would once he would find his clothes which were in the forest, miles away from where they were now.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:41 am

I walked over to were taylor was worried and I licked his muzzle then stoped and stood up tall. *Are you ok* I asked gentle but normal also. (To be continued)
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:42 am

i stood back in the shadows and waited for the lovers to make sure each other was alright. was i worried for all of them? hell yes, but i would only get in the way. i know when to stay away. i learned at an early age when to stay around and when to back away... now was one of those times.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:02 am

*Vincent please you need to heal* I begged. Then i finally noticed everyone was gone, except for my own pack members. I looked over to my fellow pack female who hid in the shadows. *I need you to go grab his clothes, quickly* I commanded. I then looked to Feria and Taylor. *Go get some water, I dont care if ou get it from a lake or a nearby store just get it, also grab a cloth to clean up some of the blood* I commanded. When I was done I turned my attention back to Vincent who had his head down and was licking at my toes. I laid down and flattened my ears as I whimpered and licked his muzzle. I then nipped at his ears, wanting him to at least lie down. *Lay down my Vincent, please Vinc* I whinned.

Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:48 am

*He nodded and smiled at me. I straightened out and changed into my human and said "Come on" and I went to go get water.Taylor changed into his human form and followed. He was limping so I walked over to him and helped him. "Theres a store over here lets get you cleaned up and some water ok" I told him pointing north. "Ok... so how are you" He asked me looking up and down. "Im fine I can hold up unlike some" I said. "Hey ugh... thanks for helping me back there" He said putting his hand behind his hair and scrating. "Well some one had to" I said. I didn't want to think about what I did just yet. We cleaned him up and bought 12 bottles of water and some rags and ran back. After his injury was clean and bandaged he walked on his on. "He we are" I said placing them down infrount of alue.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:32 am

Vincent looked up at Aleu and brushed his black nose against hers, after glancing around at the pack.
"When they get back I think we should see how severe everyone's injuries are.."
Vincent lied on his stomach, sand clutching to blood strewn around his leg. The smell of the strong iron stung his eyes and made him queasy.
"I'm sorry Aleu.." he said, defeated. "Are you alright?"
All previous anger towards the wolf figures around them had vanished, to Vincent he had forgotten about the rage that had consumed him. When he tried to think about it it ached his head and only a flash of his aggressive nature was mainly pointed at a strange wolf--a male wolf who wanted Vincent dead although he had never met him before in his life.
He decided not to think about too deeply for it worsened the pain erupting in his skull and focused on Aleu, her presence made his pain lessen.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:56 am

I read the book for quite a few pages before setting the book down on the table of the apartment. I stretched my body hearing some of my joints click and I groaned from the sensation of my muscles having a good stretch. I stood in the kitchen with my bag as I set some of the meat I kept, on the table gingerly cutting it up and training most of the juices out of it which was the blood, I liked the blood but I thought it made me to animistic so I liked to have it so it wasn't juicy wanting to keep on to a civil part of my self. I sat back down on the couch after finishing my meal and stared up at the roof for a few hours of the night. I was walking down the cold streets of the city amounts the crowds I was just another human, just one of them but on the inside I was a Lone wolf not one who wanted to lead or to be lead but one to choose what I wanted to do and what I chose to follow. I sat in a busy mall just watching every one else pass me by.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:19 am

After Alue's command I sprinted off, despite my injuries, to grab Vincents clothing. The pain in my leg from a torn ligament and a bleeding shoulder staining my fur crimson both were screaming at me to stop but i had to follow orders. when i approched his clothes i turned grabbed them and sprinted back as if this was a race. i cant stop now... not til i get back.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:50 am

I nodded a thank you to my pack members and took the supplies in my mouth. *Now leave us for a few minutes please, Go tend to your wounds, if I need you I will call* I commanded as I went back to Vincent. When he apologized I whined. *What are you apologizing for Vinc, you did your best, now close your eyes please* I said as I laid the supplies in front of him. I stepped beside him and began to shift into my human form so that I could bandage up his leg. My clothes were still at the camp so I was bare to the bone. As my joints cracked and my fur fell away I knelt beside him and grabbed the rags and water. I opened the bottle and held it over his leg. "This may sting a little" I said softly as I gently placed a hand on his side to reassure him. I poured the water over the wound, the blood washing away from his beautiful fur.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:29 am

i whined as i licked the woulnd on my leg, i was farther away tha the others i knew that for a fact. i could barely smell everyone but alue and vincent. i whined and laid down and closed my eyes
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:42 am

I got up from where I was sitting and left the mall seeming disinterested by everything there, having brought a bouncy ball I threw it against things as hard as i could and still caught it effortlessly. I returned to my apartment and laid on the floor next to my bed as I left music to play to sooth my subconscious mind and I slept to recover the lost energy I had exerted during the fight starting to return back to my peek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha FEMALE
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next